Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Introducing: His Advent...Still His Greatest Gift!

I'm excited to announce that His Advent: Still His Greatest Gift is now published! Though I've been writing since junior high and have published a handful of articles over the years, the opportunity to publish a book pulls one of my dreams into reality.

Late last year, a good friend of mine told me about WestBow Press - a self-publishing division of Thomas Nelson Publishers. Since I already had the manuscript to this book completed, I contacted them and began the process of publishing the book.

I've tried to savor each step of the process, and I loved the moment when the first copy of the book arrived and I was able to see the finished product.

In the days to come, I'll post a bit more about the book itself and how you can contact me to order a copy if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment